Monday, July 20, 2009

Studio 10 Quickstart Slow Motion

Departing


one walk ...
Light Feet
ignorant distances, mental friend fluttering white flag to the rhythm of it wears so many years to recognize at all, against all odds, still any cons qu'adverse rather, borrow my walks all paths of this Re-Knowledge.

Crossing parks and gardens as well as the cross roads in which tics sneak all ancestral devotions devouring devastating, often screaming, forgetful of the lights of the second attention ...
posed serenely Looking into heart to heart with everything vibrates, I walk, I saw, I exist, I coexists in the unreal ... as well as in the said real indifferent to such differences.
Heart drunk love, lover, loving this strange You and Me, that you or me that the mirror reveals the Self. From

qu'ensoleillent even walk after the storms that feed on the same setbacks, lit up even afraid to love unconditionally, I sail on the waves of the wave moving in the eternal thought that built the worlds , hosted by an inextinguishable flame ... a Mat, simple pilgrim's staff time, constantly erecting a white flag ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment