Monday, October 30, 2006

How Much Is Whailord Worth

black robes is it untouchable?

Remember Thucydides which lent its historical figures of speech where they would expose their arguments and motives. This was made more clear some events. This way Voltaire delighted to do, always ready to take his pen incendiary. The literary process is to reveal the true logos is not without interest. Suffer So I try in my turn, although I do not have anything in the talent of two great writers I just mentioned.
Ballaloud Ives, former president of the bar shows the bar Bonneville:
"Oh it's good to do my job in a small provincial town at the foot of the beautiful mountains of Haute Savoie. I like the snow that smothers everything under his silence. Oh, how I delight in fooling and weave my tricks learned in these courts asleep. I like the impunity of the crime by Above all. It has more flavor than all the scams. This provides the thrill of real power. He who can kill without any risk. What
, good citizens, you think you are in a republic, rule of law? Come, all that crap. Me, I have little judges and prosecutors in the small pocket. I snap my fingers and they are at my feet. Our beloved President (it deserves capital letters) does he not have said that staff is made to obey? Ah! How I love to see them give me everything I ask. Well, I also know the reward for the occasion. Thus goes the world. Our beloved President has set an example with its expense mouth. It is no small advantage.
Assassinner with impunity, what supreme pleasure. The Marquis de Sade was beautiful in its books denouncing those stupid pyramids of power or position is not measured in titles, but the degree of impunity. Oh why the hell did this man he wanted to publish it? No, the brave people is that to be fooled me and my job is to dress up the lies and scams to all this is legal. My technique for
assassinner is simple and effective. First the nuisance. Oh I like that. It's really safe, especially since the police are in on it and it is a first rapture. I like seeing my future victims struggling in these sordid little stories that are wreaking havoc. If my prey reacts violently, so I spend in the killing. Direct and expeditious. anyway the police and the judge will follow my orders. I do not deny me the pleasure of words. A family goes on vacation is a family that goes up in smoke. Insiders know from the beginning and know my jargon.
But if the prey resists, so I know arm myself with patience. I am the Napoleon of crime, the black prince of the bars. The game of cat and mouse, fox hunting, it knows me. Prohibited to exercise administrative terrorism (I Urssaf, taxes, funds and many banks in my pocket), and skilfully orchestrated smear campaigns. I can take my time before the final blow. Ah, it is no longer necessary to carry out murder. My victims are out on the edge of suicide I give them sometimes. How much it is pleasant. Send bailiffs and agents like dogs in a hunt. I like to see my prey haggard, motionless, frightened. And then I lift my stick and my debit speech black prince. I know when I hide and introduce myself as the defender. What supreme delight. To convince everyone that I am a defender magnanimous and full of understanding as it was I who orchestrated everything. It's the ultimate enjoyment.
point I can not reveal everything but simple speech will convince you of my title of Emperor of the crime. Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment