Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cruising Places In Goa

paths of language ...


Beyond Words that are not mine they are from
unknown space of thought,
beyond words that I hear of others and appreciates them for what they teach me
,
much of myself here and now, as what
is truth and lies beyond appearances ...
Beyond languages and languages that I do not practice not
but I listen and hear
without seeking the fight, because I
freely chosen
space in which I exist and I saw, I acknowledge

languages that could be mine ....

Mutti


So is there for them ...

"When it starts, a warrior of the light recognizes the path.
Every stone, every turn him welcome. He identifies with the mountains and streams, he sees a piece of his soul in plants, animals and birds of the campaign. While agreeing with God and God's signs, he left his personal legend guide him towards the tasks that life holds.
Some nights, he has nowhere to sleep, other nights he suffers from insomnia.
"It was I who decided to take this course, thinks the warrior. This is one. "This sentence contains
all his power. He chose the route by which he walks now, and he did not complain. "


" Now - and for several centuries - the universe will attend the warriors of light and boycott those who have preconceived ideas.
Energy Earth needs to be renewed.
New ideas need space.
body and soul need new challenges.
The future is now present, and every dream - except those that reflect preconceived ideas - will have the opportunity to manifest. The
remain important, the need will disappear.
But the warrior knows he is not judging the dreams of his neighbor, and he wastes no time criticizing the decisions of others.
To have faith in their own way, he does not need to prove that the path of the other is not good. "

Paulo Coelho
Manual of the Warrior of Light

0 comments:

Post a Comment