Sunday, October 11, 2009

How To Find Relic Of Eternity

Where are You?



Saying "I think "Is a nonsense ...

Are there any personal statements that is more mysterious than this?
What do you think? :)

Whenever a conversation during an exchange of ideas, sometimes in writing, I hear myself speak or write that word, which is believed, relates, connects to that other mystery: "I am" ... a silent smile came over me and gives me the feeling of a very nice joke.
A sort of permanent lie, or thought which is very pleasant child will never tire ... finally we can leave the think!

Yet, watching the dance of thoughts that collide or pass through the brain, some pushing to reflect, meditate, sometimes, and others derived from it, beyond that, without asking, or place anything that could be feed, it becomes relatively easy to discover, to find that:
If thought did not exist ... the thinker would not exist either! Ah ah ah!

Hum! That thinking is complicated! ...

Without thinking, not a thinker, therefore, more "I" either ... and the saying "I think therefore I am" no longer holds, lapses, becomes lie! Only thought

built thinker. To say "I think" and so is the thinker must think that thought, a thought arises
... Here it is, it pops up, no one knows where else ... if not the great repository of memory but ... Again, great mystery, what is it memory, are we to remember??

But still ... think ... Only the thought constructs the thinker who thinks ... only the thought constructs the "I" the pronoun who once traveled, according to the thoughts that spring, the idea of the reality of a "personal life" separate from all other "I" who think they think for themselves. But then ...



What am I, who am I, where am I
a mirage, an idea,
A picture, a desire?
A dream in the night that intelligence

Supreme Unknowable

Think, draw, print and then delete ...?

No longer the thinker who directs and controls thinking, what else is there?
Who is there, meditating or waving?

Person ... Wind blows Idea Only
That Is.

truce of questioning ...

Come on, get up and walk ...

Joyful, Love in the heart and a smile

Being "person" Finally, You Are There!

0 comments:

Post a Comment